Notice on Call for Papers for
The 8th China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC2017)
China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) is an open academic platform for academic exchanges that aims at enhancing academic innovation to promote cooperation and exchanges in the field of satellite navigation, strengthening technological innovation to accelerate engineering construction of satellite navigation systems, intensifying theoretical innovation to facilitate theory progress of satellite navigation and reinforcing application innovation to boost development of the satellite navigation industry.
The 8th China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC2017) will be sponsored by Academic Exchange Centre of China Satellite Navigation Office and held in May 2017 in Shanghai, China. It will incorporate a wide range of activities such as academic exchange, high-end forums, exhibition as well as science popularization. Scientific and technological experts and researchers from all circles of life are all welcomed to contribute papers to and take part in this Conference.
Ⅰ. Themes for the Paper
S01 Satellite Navigation Technology
S02 Navigation and Location Service
S03 Satellite Navigation Signals and Signal Processing
S04 Satellite Orbit and Satellite Clock Error
S05 Precise Positioning Technology
S06 Atomic Clock and Time-frequency Technology
S07 Satellite Navigation Augmentation Technology
S08 Test and Assessment Technology
S09 User Terminal Technology
S10 Multi-source Fusion Navigation Technology
S11 PNT New Concept, New Methods and New Technology
S12 Policies and Regulations, Standards and Intellectual Properties
Ⅱ. Requirements for the Paper
1. The paper must NOT be published openly before. The content of the paper must be authentic and original, covering no more than the above 12 themes. The author takes sole responsibility for his views in the paper.
2. As the paper is submitted by the author without any special statement and used by us, it is deemed that the author agrees to authorize publication of the paper.
3. The abstract and the content of the paper should be submitted via the “Paper Submission” system of the CSNC website. We do NOT accept submission of paper by means of e-mail. The submission of the paper must be followed by the submission of its abstract, which should be written in English and Chinese languages with 400~600 words，covering the research background, methods, purposes and findings. The whole paper must be submitted in English and Chinese versions, the sample of which can be downloaded from our website (http://www.beidou.org). The Chinese version of the paper must NOT exceed 5 pages and the English version, 10 pages.
4. Deadline for Submission of Abstract: October 31st 2016
5. Time for Submission of Paper: November 1st ~ December 20th 2016
6. Time of Acceptance Notification: End of January 2017
Ⅲ. Publication of the Paper
1. Excellent papers (English version) of this Conference will be published collectively in Springer series, “Lecture Notes in Electronic Engineering”, and be available for IE index searching.
2. Some excellent papers (English version) of this Conference will be recommended to and published in “Advances in Space Research” and be available for SCI index searching. The papers recommended to “Advances in Space Research” will NOT be simultaneously recommended to EI paper collections.
3. Papers collected will be made for disc publication and recorded into CNKI important conference paper databank and Wanfang Data Knowledge Service Platform.
Ⅳ. Reward for Excellent Papers
The 8th China Satellite Navigation Conference will arrange “CSNC Paper Award” and “Youth Paper Award”, and winners will be invited to attend the CSNC Award Presentation.
1. CSNC Paper Award
(1) Selection reaches all submitted papers of the 8th CSNC, without age limitation to authors.
(2) “CSNC Paper Award” represents the top-class papers of this conference, and the total amount is not over 10.
(3) The organizing committee will award certificates of honor and trophies to winners, each with RMB 10,000.
2. Youth Paper Award
(1) The first author of the paper participating in “Youth Paper Award” should not be over 35 years old (i.e., individuals born after 30 April, 1982), and should mark participation during submission in order to formally enter selection.
(2) “Youth Paper Award” will select 30 awardees, including 3 first prizes, 7 second prizes and 20 third prizes.
(3) The organizing committee will award certificates of honor and trophies to the winners, with RMB 8,000, RMB 5,000 and RMB 3,000, respectively.
Ⅴ. Support for Student Participants
For the convenience of some students to take part in the academic exchange events of this Conference, we are going to provide some of them with financial support. The recipients of financial support must be in-school students who have submitted a paper that is used by EI. Applicants should submit an “Application for Financial Support” (to firstname.lastname@example.org
before 20 Dec., 2016, template of which can be downloaded from our website) when submitting the paper. This time we will provide financial support for a total of 24 student participants, 2 from each sub-forum, who will not have to submit a registration fee to the Organizing Committee and will get an extra financial support of RMB 2,000.
Ⅵ. Time and Place
Time: May 2017
Tel/Fax：+86 10 82178658 / 82178034
Website：http://www.beidou.org（Please note the latest news of the website）
E-mail：email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Exchange Centre of China Satellite Navigation Office
China Satellite Navigation Conference Organizing Committee